Interac e-Transfer (formerly Email Money Transfer) is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send money.
To send us an e-Transfer payment:
- Place your order on the site, selecting Interac e-Transfer as your payment method.
- Login to your online banking account. Note: your bank must offer Interac e-Transfer as a service.
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options.
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information:
– *Dollar Amount: your order total
– Account from which to Withdraw the Funds: your account
– Security Question & Answer: provided in your reciept
– Personal Message: (Leave this blank)
*If you order total is over $2000, multiple payments over multiple 24 hr periods may be required (see below).
After you submit your payment, your order will be updated within 24 business hours and sent to processing.
A transfer limit of between $1000-$2000 per 24 hour period may be imposed by your financial institution.
Never mention Netweedz or anything to do with your order when making the transfer. If you have a comment, question or request, submit a support ticket at the Contact Us page. If you’re asked any questions about the nature of your transaction, please submit a support ticket and seek guidance from us.