Is Netweedz.ca safe?
We’re one of 120+ dispensaries in Vancouver (over 200 in Canada) that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers.
People have been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s and to date, we know of no-one who has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail.
How do I make an order?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with Netweedz.ca
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://netweedz.ca/shop/
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart”
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart, and are ready to Checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the view cart page
- Check to see if everything looks right, if you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click apply coupon. When you’re ready click on the proceed to checkout button
- In the checkout page, you can checkout as a guest or create an account. If this is your first time registering with us, you will simply need to provide your email an account will be set up for you.
- Once you confirm the purchase, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac e-transfer. Orders only ship after an e-transfer has been received
- Once we collect your e-transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. We’ll email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
How will my order be packaged?
Your order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. We ship using Xpresspost mailers or nondescript boxes with no indication of what is inside.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
Unfortunately, we can only ship within Canada.
When will my order ship?
If we receive your order and Interac e-transfer by our cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after our cutoff time, your order will ship the next business day.
Can I add/edit/cancel my order?
If you would like to add or edit your order, you’ll need to enter a new order and we will cancel your original order.
If you would like your order canceled and it has not shipped out yet, please submit a support ticket at our Contact Us page.
What happens if I don’t get my package?
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a 1x replacement package, free of charge.
We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.
Canada Post tracking information has not updated recently
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated in sometime, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common.
More often than not, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a 1x replacement package up to $500, free of charge.
Is the packaging smell-proof?
All orders are vacuum-sealed with an industrial grade sealer. The parcels we ship are completely scentless. Special care and treatment is given to all packages to eliminate any traces or residues.
Should I use my real name on my package?
We recommend using your real name. Some postmen will refuse to leave your package, and if nobody answers the door when your package is being delivered, he/she may bring it to the nearest post office for pick-up. You would then have to prove the package is intended for you. You shouldn’t worry at all about using your real name.
What are the shipping / handling costs?
Orders are shipped either Expedited or Xpresspost w/tracking # for $10.00/ $15.00 in Canadian funds and will arrive in 1-3 business days.
Order over $200 receive FREE Xpresspost shipping.
See our Shipping Info page for more information.
Will my personal information stay private?
What happens if my order gets seized - Will I get busted?
For Canadians, this isn’t an issue. Domestic mail is not searched and does not have to clear customs. Postal laws prevent anyone from legally opening your mail. This is why we ship with Canada Post, and not a private courier.